Now it's time to complete the cake!
- Take the first layer of the cake and place it in a plate.
- using a flat spatula, put one layer of whip cream on the cake
- with a slotted spoon (a spoon with holes in it, similar to a colinder), drain the strawberries and put ontop of the whip cream.
- put another layer of whip cream onto of the strawberries
- add another layer of cake, so it looks like a sandwich. if it looks like there are open spots underneath the cake, put more whip cream
- put the strawberries on top (either in the center or spread them out)
- use the left over whip cream to put on the sides of the cake, the same way you would use normal frosting for a cake.
- if you have piping, you can use it to decorate your cake!
- when serving your cake, use the left over juices from the strawberries and pour over the cake. This makes it moist and gives it a great flavor