I love chinese food and one day I tried my hand at making some!
- 2 cups of rice
- 1 cup of water
- a package of mushrooms
- 5 strips of bacon
- 3 eggs
- green pepper, onion for flavoring
- soy sauce
Preparing the rice
1. cook the rice as you normally would. Always remember the ratio: 2 cups of rice to 1 cup of water. Put the cup of water into pot on the stove, add some onions and a dash of salt. Wait until this boils
2. I'm not sure if everyone does this but I always wash my rice first. Put the 2 cups of rice in a bowl and wash with lukewarm water. Do this until the water becomes clear and not cloudy
3. Put the rice in the boiling pot and place a lid. Don't completely cover the pot because the water will bubble over.
4. When the water is almost out of the pot, turn the stove down to a simmer until it's nice and fluffy. Always stirr with a fork to separate the grains